Iocane’s Cloud Services and Managed Services enable us to be your ICT department. We offer a secure, on demand infrastructure platform to run your business on.
Cloud computing continues to gain momentum, offering secure, easily accessible capabilities, custom solutions and scalable, flexible availability. Different cloud models – public, private and hybrid – serve different purposes and needs.
We offer a range of Cloud Services, download our service sheets for more information:
- Infrastructure as a Service – an integrated platform that can incorporate hardware, software, wide area network and backup, recovery and archive
- Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Backup as a Service
- Desktop as a Service
We partner with you to develop your cloud computing strategy. Effective design, implementation and ongoing management are essential for the success of the cloud.
Our solutions combine the right balance of cost, scalability, flexibility, security, ease of implementation and ICT Support Services to meet your business needs.
By using our infrastructure to run all, or selected components, of your business systems, Iocane customers free up capital and in-house IT personnel, allowing a focus on the delivery of real business value.
It also means that we can respond to your business growth immediately and stay ahead of the technology innovation curve on your behalf, without you needing to commit the investment to new technology capital and people resources.
Additional benefits include:
- Minimal or no up-front costs
- You only pay for what you use
- Reduced business carbon footprint
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week data centre monitoring and support
- A world-class, secure platform to ensure your data cannot be accessed by other parties
Find out more about our Cloud Services and the benefits of our secure on demand infrastructure platform in our client case studies.
Learn more about how our innovative ICT solutions can make your business better, call (08) 8413 1000 or complete our Contact form.