In today’s technology-based world it’s rare not to have a smartphone, computer or tablet at your fingertips at all times.
We’re often working from a range of locations, tapping into multiple devices throughout the day to complete different tasks. Desktop as a Service (DaaS) allows for a streamlined approach, supporting the changing needs of businesses and delivering valuable benefits.
Our data centre hosts virtual desktops in the Cloud and we are responsible for the infrastructure requirements, the management of your virtual desktop and tailoring the level of service to suit your business.
- Security – you’ll always be using the most up to date software, with your data protected by seamless disaster recovery and high level security
- Safety – if your device is broken or stolen, you won’t lose any data
- Accessibility – you’ll have access to your desktop programs and apps via all of your devices, anytime and anywhere
- Efficiency – save time and money by accessing quality ICT services without the need for a dedicated systems administrator and the ongoing requirement to upgrade company owned software and hardware
- Flexibility – you can scale up or down DaaS, as needed
- Resiliency – DaaS offers a fully redundant infrastructure, providing a highly resilient environment at lower cost
- Increased productivity – your business will deliver smarter, more efficient work practices
Download Iocane’s Desktop as a Service fact sheet to find out more.
Learn more about how our innovative ICT solutions can make your business better, call (08) 8413 1000 or complete our Contact form.