There is no requirement upon you to disclose your identity in order to use the website. This website utilises software that makes use of browser cookies. These cookies are only used to record information (such as browser and page views) that helps us improve the quality and performance of the website of our services to you or our clients.
Collection of Personal Information
Collection of personal and confidential information is fundamental in relation to our relationship with clients and to our business. All information received in connection to a client matter is subject to strict rules of confidentiality. The information will not be disclosed except in accordance with our professional obligations, as specifically authorised by our client or as contemplated in this Policy.
Information We Collect
While undertaking our business, we may collect personal information. The sort of information we would normally collect includes:
name, address, occupation, and contact information.
Use and Disclosure
Information we obtain will only be used for the purpose for which it is collected and related purposes.
Those purposes are normally obvious when information is collected. This includes:
- assisting in better providing our services to you or our clients;
- managing and accounting for services we provide;
- managing our relationships;
- fulfilling our legal requirements;
- improving and facilitating our business;
- supplying our products and services to those who purchase them.
We may disclose personal information for the purposes for which it was collected. We may also disclose personal information:
- subject to our professional obligations;
- as required by law, subject to our professional obligations;
- as permitted under the National Privacy Principles;
- on a confidential basis to our external service providers;
- with your consent.
We take all reasonable steps to protect information we hold, including your personal information. In particular, we seek to protect this information from misuse, unauthorised access, modification, loss or disclosure.
We also take reasonable steps to ensure that all information we receive, whether electronic or physical, is held securely. You may request access to the personal information we hold about you. We may charge a fee where access is provided. We may also refuse to provide access if National Privacy Principles allow us to do so.
If you have any questions, suggestions or request regarding your privacy, please contact us on (08) 8413 1000.