Iocane can become your “virtual” ICT department, offering a tailored approach to core systems management. Services are based on an ITIL best practice model and incorporate the monitoring, management and administration of all ICT infrastructure, including server, storage, network and security devices.
We work with our clients to determine their service level requirements based on their business needs and develop a solution that delivers the right combination of tools and managed service activities.
We provide our clients with managed IT services support on a proactive, reactive and ad hoc basis to outsource ICT or augment internal skill sets. Our services and supporting infrastructure help to ensure every dollar invested in ICT delivers the maximum return through the application of first-class expertise, resources, understanding and innovation.
Our managed IT services free up internal ICT personnel and offer flexibility and predictable ICT management costs.
We offer a diverse team of technicians and client support staff with specialist skills, extensive experience and up-to-date knowledge to ensure you are always one step ahead of the rapidly moving technology curve.
The following services can be sourced individually or as a complete service:
- Cloud Computing – as a Service models including infrastructure, back up, disaster recovery, licensing and software
- Engineering support hours
- Monitoring – network, server, storage and device monitoring
- Desktop management
- Administration – patch management, firmware updates, security and virus management
- ICT support service helpdesk
- Management – contract maintenance, incident management
- Reporting – monthly capacity and performance reporting and annual ICT plan reassessments
Find out more about how our clients have benefited from Iocane’s managed ICT service support in our client case studies.
Learn more about how our innovative ICT solutions can make your business better, call (08) 8413 1000 or complete our Contact form.